January 2021 Agenda EOM (5th)
Extraordinary Meeting of Scotter Parish Council on Tuesday 5th January 2021 at 7pm via Zoom
Meeting ID: 845 4725 7074
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting.
This section is not part of the formal meeting of the council and minutes will not be produced. As this is an extraordinary meeting to decided upon a specific matter public participation will be limited to the subject matter of the agenda.
Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 s 1 extended by the LG Act 972 s 100
1. Acceptance Of Apologies for Absence [Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972 requires a record to be kept of the members present and that this record form part of the minutes of the meeting. Members who cannot attend a meeting should tender apologies to the Parish Clerk as it is usual for the grounds upon which apologies are tendered also to be recorded. Under Section 85(1) of the Local Government Act1972, members present must decide whether the reason(s) for a member's absence are accepted.]
2. Dispensations Council is asked to discuss any written dispensation the clerk may have received from councillors [Declarations of interest Members to declare any interest they may have sin agenda items that accord with the requirements of the relevant authorities. (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulation 2012 (SI 2012/1464) (NB this does not preclude any later declarations)]
3. To Agree to relinquish responsibility of the children’s play park area at Scotter Playing Fields and it’s equipment to Scotter War Memorial and Playing Field Committee to allow the renovation of the area.
4. To Agree a grant of £10,000 to Scotter War Memorial and Playing Fields Committee to be used for the renovation of the children’s play park area.
5. To Agree to annually contribute to the financial responsibility only of the children’s play park area once the renovations are complete.